A highly-bioavailable premium zinc supplement featuring L-OptiZinc®, scientifically proven to be absorbed significantly better than other forms of zinc.
Zinc is an essential trace mineral required for numerous biochemical and physiological processes in the body. Zinc is important for healthy functioning of all organs. It is essential for more than 30 enzyme reactions that control a variety of functions. Zinc is an important component of superoxide dismutase (SOD), a major protective antioxidant enzyme. Zinc-dependent enzymes are involved in growth, immunity, and tissue repair.† Zinc is especially important for healthy functioning of the prostate and the male reproductive system, and for normal, healthy immune function.† L-OptiZinc® is a unique, patented form of methionine-bound zinc which has been shown in numerous studies to be better absorbed, retained longer and be more effective than other forms of zinc.†
- Provides the trace mineral zinc bound to the amino acid methionine.
- Studies show L-OptiZinc® is absorbed significantly better than other forms of zinc.
- The only premium zinc supplement FDA-approved safe for human nutrition.
- Unlike other forms of zinc absorption of L-OptiZinc® is not affected by dietary fiber and does not have a negative affect on copper absorption/status.
- Better absorption means greater bioavailability and utilization of zinc.*
- L-OptiZinc® helps support antioxidant defenses by helping to increase the activity of the antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase.†
- L-OptiZinc® help support normal, healthy growth, specifically the release and activity of growth hormone requires zinc.†
- Studies show zinc is essential for insulin production, therefore is required to support healthy blood glucose levels.†
- Numerous studies show zinc is required for normal, healthy immune function.
- L-OptiZinc® being better absorbed and retained by the body longer will have a greater impact on immune function.†