Certified Organic Whole Food Plant Calcium
The trademarked, mineralized algae in our formula, Aquamin®, is collected in the pristine Arctic waters of Iceland. It is rich in calcium, magnesium, and more than 72 trace minerals. A growing body of evidence shows that Aquamin® helps to mineralize bone cells, and supports bone density and strength.† Bone mineralization is further enhanced when taken with Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K2.† Our Organic Whole Food Algae-Based Calcium formula is designed to provide the structural components, as well as help support the complex processes, involved in building and maintaining strong, healthy bone structure.†
- USDA Organic and Vegan Certified.
- 1,000mg Algae Calcium per serving, featuring Aquamin®; a premium, trademarked source of Icelandic mineralized red algae.
- 70mg Magnesium per serving.
- 25mcg Vitamin D3 sourced from organic algae.
- 100mcg Vitamin K2, from Natto, as menaquinone-7.
- 72 trace minerals to improve the absorption of calcium, including strontium, boron, and vanadium.
- Free of major food allergens.
- Contains NO: milk, egg, fish, shellfish, wheat, gluten, peanuts, soy, or tree nuts.
- Whole Food, Non-GMO, Simple and Clean Excipients.
- Calcium is recommended by the FDA for the prevention of osteoporosis.†
- Aquamin® has been clinically shown to be superior to other forms of calcium for aiding bone growth, density, and tensile strength, and for reducing serum levels of calcium.†
- Aquamin® has exhibited the ability for sufferers of osteoarthritis to reduce the use of Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs) by up to 50%.†
- Vitamin D3 effectively raises blood levels of vitamin D, a fat-soluble nutrient that helps support calcium absorption, and reduces the amount of calcium lost from the bone (bone resorption).†
- Vitamin K2 increases the body’s formation of osteocalcin, which helps calcium bind to the bone matrix. The binding of calcium is critical to the growth and strength of bones.†
- K2 deficiency exists in approximately 97% of Americans. Our Organic Plant Calcium contains an efficacious dose of K2, addressing this concern.†
- Vitamin K2 also increases the formation of a protein (Matrix GLA-Protein) which regulates the amount of calcium present in arterial walls. This helps maintain the elasticity and overall health of arteries.†
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.